Teacher Training Workshops’ Terms & Conditions
As Ghazal Javan office holds teacher training workshops to provide its customers with better services, it requires participants to have a contract with Ghazal Javan publications. But due to holding extended teacher training workshops for teaching adults, adolescence and kids and a high interest shown by other candidates, university students, English teaching course graduates and private teachers may also attend these courses. Of course, the educational centers which are using the pirated or copies of our titles can’t benefit from these courses.
Teacher Training options:
• Offering teacher training certificates at the end of each course signed by Ghazal Javan publications, Pearson’s exclusive representative in Iran.
• Considering 10% discount for language schools that bring in more than 5 candidates at workshops and make online reservations.
• Determining specific teacher training topics from our TTC schedule, by language schools, if they request an exclusive workshop for their teachers.
• Our priority goes to those who make online reservations. Language schools and teachers may register by paying 20% of the whole payment and reserve a place in upcoming workshops.
• The dates of intensive teacher training workshops have been mentioned in our online registration form
• Holding extended workshops require the full registration of at least 12 candidates. The dates will be announced later.
Guidelines & Participation Rules:
• The final confirmation should be made ten days before the workshop starts.
• The workshop fee should be paid till three days after the final confirmation.
• In case of cancellation, up until three working days before the workshop, 50% of the registration fee is due.
• In case of cancellation within three working days before the workshop, the full registration fee is due.